What does it mean to be a Trans4M Coalition Supporting Partner?
Trans4M looks to its coalition members and supporting partners for leadership, counsel, and on-the-ground connections. Coalition partners are encouraged to actively participate in networking events and Trans4M’s annual Advocacy Day at the Capitol in Lansing.
In return, Trans4M provides a strong, clear voice at the state level for policies that will bring Michigan’s transportation infrastructure into the 21st century. We also provide benefits like communication tools, information on state legislation, events, and connections to like-minded leaders from across Michigan.
Coalition partners agree to support Trans4M’s public policy work, share timely information, and undertake common initiatives where possible.
What are the benefits of a Supporting Partner?
- Representation on transportation issues at the state level
- Regular news and updates about state transportation policy
- Access to our e-newsletter and online resources
- Connections to fellow transportation advocacy professionals
- Regular coalition webinars, as well as other conference calls and trainings focused on various “hot” topics at low or no cost
- Your business or organization’s name and link posted on the Supporting Partners page of Trans4M’s website
- Access to Trans4M staff for expert advice, policy information and technical support
To learn more about becoming a Trans4M Supporting Partner, contact Laurel Burchfield, Trans4M Coordinator, or complete the form below.